Update: RENTED! Welcome to our new tenants.
City working in a rural environment, perfect for one person or team working
Looking for office space in the heart of North West London? Hire our good sized private office with room for two desks plus meeting table space, located on the first floor of Kentish Town City Farm’s visitor centre.
We offer all the facilities you’d expect of a modern office, with your broadband and comms infrastructure set up and ready to go, in a central location located minutes from Camden’s shops, restaurants and bars and close to transport links.
Just £500 a month, all inclusive
- High-speed broadband, electricity and heating all included in price
- Private office space suitable for team working or meetings
- Space for 2 desks plus meeting table and storage (12 square metres / 129 square feet)
- Offered furnished or unfurnished, depending on your needs
- Shared kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Parking permit available
- Access up to 7 days a week, depending on your needs
The office also offers a unique rural farm environment that can give you a taste of the countryside in the middle of a bustling city, perfect for lunch breaks, and with Kentish Town or Camden within a 10 minute walk. Your rent will go towards supporting the farm to continue their vital work providing free open access and services to local disadvantaged children and adults with learning disabilities.
Nearest tube: Kentish Town/Chalk Farm 0.7 miles (Northern Line), Gospel Oak 0.3 miles (London Overground). Nearest rail: Kentish Town 0.7 miles, London King’s Cross 2 miles.
Enquire now – call Simone on 020 7916 5421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.