Kentish Town City Farm are looking for a part-time Accounts assistant/bookkeeper, who must have experience of charity finances, and of using QuickBooks online.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Assisting with statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Billing for goods sold or services provided to clients.
- Recording receipts from customers.
- Improving financial systems together with the CEO.
- Verifying and recording invoices from suppliers.
- Paying suppliers.
- Managing petty cash system.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
To apply please call KTCF Director, Gus Alston 07387 562 296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org