Farm visits & events
Making A Booking
VISITS TO THE FARM ARE AVAILABLE BY BOOKING ONLY. New booking slots are available each Thursday from 10am. Please use the booking calendar below to make bookings for Events, General Public Visits and School Visits.
General Public Visits
Thursday, Friday & Saturday, 11am - 3pm and Sunday 12-2pm, free entry. Booking essential.
Members of the public can book a 45 minute visiting slot in groups of up 6 people. There will be a total of 6 groups every hour, a maximum 36 people on site. If you need to cancel or change a booking, please email email@example.com which is monitored weekdays, 9am - 6pm. We reserve the right to cancel a booking if visitors are 10 minutes late.
For more information about visiting see Visiting The Farm
School & Group Bookings
Tuesdays & Thursdays in May, June & July
These 1.5-hour sessions are available for for key stage 1 and 2 groups of up to 30 people throughout May, June and July on Tuesdays and Thursdays in morning (between 10 and 12) or afternoon (between 1 and 3). These will be priced at £100 per session with the option of booking a room for lunch for an additional £30.
Once you’ve booked your slot below, we’ll be in touch to confirm the start times and talk through any specific areas of interest so the visit can be tailored to you and your class.
For more information about our schools programme see School Visits
- To book a farm visit first select the Visitor Booking tab below the calendar.
- Choose a date on the calendar. Available dates are coloured green. Red are fully booked.
- Click Book Now to start the booking procedure.
- 'Nothing available for the dates selected' means we are fully booked or dates yet to be released.
- A new batch of visitor booking dates are released each Thursday at 10AM.